Now we are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join the Product Development Team
• 4+ years of programming experience in PHP(Symfony4+)
• Significant experience with a database system such as MySQL, PostgreSQL;
• Experience with Docker and message brokers (RabbitMQ);
• Understanding of the principles of SOLID, the ability to apply in practice;
• Experience with microservices architecture;
• Development of back-end product \refactoring\support;
• Ensuring high-quality code using best practices;
• Design of OBD structure, application architecture;
• Test writing;
• Design and maintenance of technical documentation;
• Bug fixing in existing applications;
• Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it.
• Variety of social and professional activities.
• Friendly and warm culture.
• PE employment.
• 18 days of vacation paid per year.
• Medical insurance.
• Documented sick days paid.
• 3 non-documented sick days paid.
• Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen.